Let Us Help You Get Registered

Whether you’re educated in Canada or internationally, you must be registered to practice occupational therapy. 

If you were educated internationally, please refer to the SEAS tab for information on the Substantial Equivalency Assessment System (SEAS). You can request a registration form by sending an email to seas.associate@acotro.org

Read More

ACOTRO Projects

ACOTRO is working with all of the ten provincial regulators to harmonize the way in which we assess the qualifications of internationally-educated occupational therapists. We hope to bring greater fairness and simplicity to the registration process.

Read More