Registering in Canada

Are you thinking of becoming an occupational therapist? 

Are you already practicing in Canada but thinking of moving to another province to work?

Are you considering coming to Canada to work as an occupational therapist?

This section will help you learn more about occupational therapy, OT educational programs, and some OT organizations that can help you get practicing.  If you're an internationally-educated occupational therapist, it will also guide you through the new Substantial Equivalency Assessment System, the first step in the registration process in Canada.